• Quality staff, trained in educating children aged 2 – 5,
• The pre-school offers a wide variety of activities and opportunities for your child to learn in a light, airy and stimulating environment sectioned into activity rooms with free flow access to a garden where children can explore their natural surroundings.
• Forest activities are planned such as den building, small animal identification and other exciting outdoor activities.
• The Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum is followed, to support the childs transition into mainstream school, overseen by a fully qualified early years teacher supported by highly qualified childcare professionals.
• Resources which are appropriate to the age and development levels of the children at the pre-school are purchased from reputable educational supplier.
• Highly nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily and offered from a self- service food station, where children are encouraged to be autonomous in their routines, fostering their independence.
• Personal care at this stage is discretely supervised and supported if needed to encourage personal independence