Originally established in March 2000 at 2 High Street, Chew Magna, Magna Minors Day Nursery & Pre-School are now located within a purpose built setting at the rear of the Chew Medical Practice, Chew Stoke, ensuring easy access to the commuter routes of Bristol & Bath & the local area.
A privately owned, family business, founder Mrs Marlene Broad and her daughter and Business Manager Mrs Helen Carreyett, are proactive in the organisation, both of whom hold degrees in Early Years and Education, with a wealth of experience in the care & education of young children.
A highly qualified, experienced and longstanding management team oversee and lead practice across the two provisions, promoting a high quality reputation of service.
To support development of young people in the field of childcare, we have a valued, long liaise with local schools and colleges.
Magna Minors is a working community between children, their families, staff and other professionals.
- OFSTED Pre-School Graded Good
- B&NES – Baby Quality Scheme
- B&NES – Toddler Quality Scheme
- National Programme – Every Child A Talker – language scheme
- Bath Spa University – Early Years Professional Status –
- Food Standards Agency – 5 Star Award
- B&NES – Working with Families with Special Needs Award
- Weston College – Certificate of Recognition of our contribution to training